We want every customer to be completely satisfied. If you wish to cancel your order, or no longer want your product, if there’s a problem with your purchase or you feel the item wasn’t correctly described, please follow the instructions below on how to return your item. If you would prefer, you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Unwanted or “non-faulty’ Returns Policy
- • You may return items sold by Pipetto.co.uk within 14 calendar days after receiving your order for a full refund (less any shipping charges).
- • In the case of defect or fault please see “Faulty or Defective Returns Policy” below.
- • If there is a problem with your order please go to the following page and send us your details. http://www.pipetto.co.uk/contact-us
- • We'll notify you by email of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. You can expect a refund to be processed using the original payment method within 5 business days of receiving your return. Please allow 30 days for your Credit Card company to show credit on your statement.
- • If the return and refund does not arrive after 2 weeks from the day you sent us your return, please contact us for further assistance.
- • In your return you need to include a note containing: your name, address, contact details, the order number, stock number, and the reason for the return, so that we are able to process your return.
- • You must retain proof of posting, incase any losses occur.
- • Allow 14 days for processing your refund from date of receipt of your request for refund.
- • Late Delivery - you may request a cancellation of your order and request a full refund should we fail to deliver your goods within the agreed timescale or within 30 days.
- • Please note if the product is on back-order or out of stock at the date and time of purchase we will update you with an expected delivery date. You may request a refund if this delivery time is not reasonable.
Promotional Refund & Free Gift Policy
Pipetto frequently run promotions on the website, our refund policy for any unwanted goods as follows:
3 for 2 offer
- • All unwanted products bought at the time of purchase will need to be returned for a full refund. Pipetto is not required to refund postage in this instance.
- • If a partial return is required, the refund will be calculated as the cost difference between the original grand total amount, and the total amount of the non-returned goods. Pipetto will not refund the cost of postage for items returned as unwanted.
Free Gift Promotion
- • If an order is partially returned any Free Gifts accepted at the time of ordering and included in checkout may be retained by the customer.
- • If an order is returned in full all Free Gifts must be returned along with the ordered goods. We reserve the right to charge the full cost of the free gift should it not be included with the return.
- • Free gifts cannot be exchanged or refunded. No cash value will be offered in return for any item shipped under a free gift promotion, including claims under our Lifetime Warranty.
We will not issue refunds for non-faulty goods for the following reasons :
- • Any refund requested more than 14 calendar days after you have received your goods.
- • If, following the request for a refund, we do not receive the goods or proof of postage within 30 calendar days of that refund request.
- • Any item that shows signs of wear and tear.
- • Packaging is torn or missing.
If a non-faulty or unwanted product is returned under our Returns Policy, a refund may be subject to a restocking fee of £9.00.
10% Discount Newlstter Sign up & Promotional Discounts
When you enter your email in our newsletter sign up and email will be sent to your email address. This contains a unique promotional code that will need to be entered at the check out in order to recieve the discount. Please note that we cannot offer a 10% refund once an order has been placed.
Our promotional codes and discounts cannot be used together - only one code can be added to the checkout at a time.
Any promotional code must be used in the checkout and cannot be retrospectively applied to any order.
Faulty or Defective Returns Policy
Within 30 Days:
- • In the case of defect or fault, we will provide you a 100% refund if the faulty product is returned within 30 days of the purchase date.
- • Under The Consumer Rights Act 2015 you may return goods that are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described within 30 days from the date you purchased your product. Please note that this is only valid for purchases made on the pipetto.co.uk and pipettolondon.com websites. Please take any other claims, including UK & Worldwide Travel & High Street retail stores directly to the place of purchase.
Outside of 30 days:
- • Outside of your 30 day right to reject goods, we are entitled to have one opportunity to repair or replace any goods which are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described.
- • Please note that if an exact replacement product is not available, a replacement will only be given up to the original value of the purchase and at our discretion.
- • If a replacement is not possible, or an attempt at repair fails, or the replacement is defective you may claim for a full refund, or partial refund if you wish to keep the faulty product.
- • If a replacement or repair is impossible, or a repair is unsuccessful you may request a full or partial refund.
- • If you do not want a refund, you can request that we attempt to further replace or repair your product, unless the the cost of the repair or replacement is disproportionate to the value of the goods.
- • 30 days - 6 Months of purchase date:
- • If your purchase date is within 30 days to 6 months you may request a repair or replacement. A refund will only be issued if the goods are considered to be defective, not fit for purpose or of satisfactory quality at the time of delivery.
- • Refunds will not be issued when a product is subject to “fair wear and tear” and is not faulty.
- • If the replacement or repair has then subsequently failed you may request a full or partial refund if you wish to keep the product.
- • 6 months from purchase date:
- • If your purchase date is outside of 6 months, you will need to prove that the product was faulty at the time of delivery and submit an expert report or opinion that would indicate this was the case. Under our Lifetime Warranty Policy - we will replace or repair faulty products at our discretion 6 months after the purchase date.
How to Return a New Item:
Repack the item (in original condition) securely along with a copy of the completed returns note. If you do not have the original returns note please include a letter containing the following: your name, address, contact details, the order number, stock number, and the reason for the return, so that we are able to process your return. Please include any free gifts that may have been included if you are returning your order in full.
For your protection, please return goods to us using a service that requires a signature on delivery and please retain your proof of posting.
The returns address is:
PO Box 18
If you wish to exchange a product please follow our returns procedure to return the original goods and place a new order.
“Lifetime Warranty” — iPhone & iPad cases are covered for 12 - 24 months. We cover up to 12 months as Standard Lifetime Warranty and over 12 months at our discretion.
How do I know if my issue is covered?
The litmus test that we use to consider if an item is faulty is: “Has this product stood the test of time for long enough to show there was no manufacturing defects with the manufacturing of the product” Sale of Goods Act deems this time frame to be 6 months. However, we consider the product should last for the lifetime of your device. For most people, this is 12 months for an iPhone and 12-24 months for iPad. Over 12 months, the Lifetime Warranty is at our discretion.
|Examples of things that ARE covered under our Warranty:
(Included but not limited to:)
|Examples of things that are NOT covered under our Warranty:
(Included but not limited to:)
• Stitching coming apart
• General wear and tear